We’ll let you know when we have new listings that suit what you’re looking for.
G01/50 Gordon Crescent LANE COVE NORTH NSW
Three bedroom oversized modern apartment with bushland outlook.
Why you’ll love it:
Undoubtedly one of the best apartments within Lane Cove’s highly acclaimed and much sought after Battique’ development, this exquisite residence occupies an elevated ground-floor corner position with private access from Girraween Avenue. Enjoying an impressive 272sqm on title with an expansive indoor/outdoor space more accustomed to a contemporary villa, it showcases a seamless union of sleek ultra-modern design, luxury fixtures and beautifully appointed living areas. Heightened by a stunningly oversized and sun-soaked wraparound garden terrace, its picturesque Batten Reserve setting is moments to the area’s bustling village shops, cafes, express City buses and within the Mowbray Road Public School catchment.
– Light-filled open living flows effortlessly to the supremely private alfresco setting
– Designer Miele-appointed gas kitchen with both walk-in and butler’s-style pantries
– CaesarStone island bench, mirrored splash back and semi-integrated dishwasher
– Bright and spacious double bedrooms, two with private access to outdoor terrace
– Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with frameless shower and mosaic accents
– Study nook, large internal laundry, abundant storage, ducted reverse cycle air con
– Wide timber floorboards, plush carpeted bedrooms and high shadowline ceilings
– Side-by-side security prkg, 12sqm and 11sqm storage cages, ample visitor parking
– Whisper quiet Batten Reserve surrounds, easy access to Chatswood and the City
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 2 Garage
Inspections and auctions
- Street View