Why you’ll love it:
With only one neighbour, this leafy post-war home is neat as a pin and ready for a new family. Positioned on a large 607sqm block, within walking distance of parkland, buses, bushwalks and St Elizabeth Primary School. Immaculately maintained, offering the savvy buyer flexibility to move straight in plus scope to extend or rebuild and make it their own.
– Stunning all-seasons entertainment deck with leafy views
– Perimeter fencing provides safe place for kids and pets
– Kitchen, living/dining connect with entertainment deck
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Spacious, air-conditioned master with built in robe
– Polished hardwood timber floors, ornate cornicing
– Expansive 607sqm block with lush bushland backdrop
– Walk to St Elizabeth Primary School and multiple parks
– Wellers Hill State School catchment, 6km from CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a home with a large garden and offering scope to extend, add personal touches or creative flair.