Traditional character home with flawless modern updates
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing the essence of country living, showcasing incredible attention to detail, sitting pride of place on a lush and fenced 10 acres, this beautiful Queenslander is sure to impress. There’s nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
– Four generous bedrooms plus a guest sunroom
– Immaculate throughout and stylishly decorated
– A true modern farm experience with a rural outlook
– Wood burning fireplace, air-conditioned, ceiling fans
– Continuous off-grid water supply provided by a bore
– A large mudroom/laundry with storage and toilet
– Expansive front balcony from which to watch the sunset
– Fully fenced house yard, 7 paddocks, with irrigation
– A large 100-plus-year-old shed with covered car accommodation
– Large dam, recently re-dug, 8-meter depth
Best suited for:
Investors looking for a country stay rental yield, families looking for a place to call home, and those looking for a weekender.