Family home offering scope for dual living on vast parcel
Auction Location: On-Site
Why you’ll love it:
With Seven Hills Bushland Reserve virtually at the door, this generous home promises relaxed family living enhanced by lush district views and refreshing breezes. It’s on a peaceful cul-de-sac with little through traffic, a walk to local parks and major bus routes while located within the catchments of Seven Hills State School and White Hills State College.
Boasting freshly painted interiors across two levels, the property offers multiple sizeable living spaces with each floor equipped with a kitchen. It provides a superb dual living opportunity on an elevated 627sqm block.
– Oversized entertaining deck overlooking the district
– Spacious covered patio leads to pet-friendly backyard
– Sparkling in-ground pool set among established gardens
– Sleek stone kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
– Five large bedrooms each fitted with built-in robes
– Flexible sixth bed/study plus two upgraded bathrooms
– Added highlights are air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Hardwood timber floorboards upstairs, tiled downstairs
– Automated gate entry, 5.5kW solar panels, fully fenced
– Long driveway to double garage with room for storage
– Close proximity to Lourdes Hill, Villanova and Churchie
Best suited for:
Families looking for an extensive entertainer’s haven with options to further capitalise in a scenic tranquil setting.