Full brick c1960s family classic with exciting potential.
Why you’ll love it:
Backing onto Primrose Park with elevated views of lush greenery at every turn, this home is in livable condition while also presenting an exciting opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind family residence. Boasting in-law or AirBnB accommodation, it’s set in a tranquil cul-de-sac.
– Open-plan kitchen, formal living/dining rooms
– Granite benchtops, gas stainless steel appliances
– Lush green leafy outlooks and exceptional privacy
– Separate casual living room flows out to courtyard
– Generous bedrooms with built-ins and leafy vistas
– Bright bathrooms, bathtub, underhouse storage
– Sun-drenched outdoor entertaining area above garage
– Self-contained one-bedroom in-law/guest retreat
– Central to Primrose Park and Cammeray Golfing
– Convenient to city buses and Cammeray village
Best suited for:
Families and visionaries who value a home that’s move-in ready but also brimming with potential to create a magnificent and unique residence in a superb location.
Council rates | $485 pq approx.
Water rates | $177 pq approx.