Maximum connectivity in a low-maintenance environment
Why you’ll love it:
This one-bedroom apartment is perfect for students or young couples seeking the ultimate inner-city connectivity in a low-maintenance environment. The apartment is only six years old, boasts air conditioning and fans, and is right next door to Fairfield Park, making it an excellent choice for pet owners. The attractive porcelain-tiled floors and versatile neutral colour palette add to the appeal of the apartment.
– Open-plan living/dining area opens generously sized balcony
– Impeccable kitchen with quality appliances
– Tiled splashback, ample cupboard storage
– Sizeable bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
– European-style laundry and plenty of storage
– Outstanding investment opportunity, current rent locked in at $380 pw until April
Best suited for:
Students or young couples looking for an Inner-City Pad or a foothold in one of Brisbane’s most-loved suburbs will find this apartment perfect.