Why you’ll love it:
With the Olympics in 2032 setting the stage for more incredible growth due to infrastructure additions, this home in Woolloongabba is perfectly placed to benefit hugely from increased demand coupled with low housing stock.
Take advantage of having two lots, either raise and renovate this lovely Queenslander and enjoy your ‘inner city acreage’ with loads of space for the kids to run around. Alternatively modify the current home, move to one block (STCA) and build the architectural home of your dreams on the other.
With stunning character detail, the original home’s been meticulously cared for, with high ceilings, sash windows and French doors leading out to the wrap around verandah. North facing and enjoying beautiful easterly breezes.
– All the benefits of inner-city living
– 810sqm on two titles
– Walk to the Gabba
– Well maintained Queenslander with endless potential
– Your very own endless supply of dragon fruit and pecans from the pecan tree
– Close to the Logan Road restaurant precinct for those who love fine dining
– Transport and bike ways in walking distance