Lovingly held home with superb potential in premier locale
Why you’ll love it:
Offered to the market for the first time, this tightly-held family residence is ready to be enjoyed, while also presenting ample scope for a tasteful renovation or modern rebuild (STCA). It’s on an elevated 685sqm block with 17.8 metre frontage on the high side of a quiet street, a walk from buses, Wellers Hill State School and Holland Park West, with the M3 nearby.
The home has a practical open plan layout, a modern electric kitchen and four sizeable bedrooms. There’s also a covered entertaining area and a sunny yard with lush gardens where kids and pets can play.
– Open living and dining zone with seamless outdoor flow
– Front porch with leafy north easterly views and breezes
– Covered alfresco area, lush gardens, pet-friendly yard
– Central kitchen has modern appliances and ample storage
– Four sizeable bedrooms include two with built-in robes
– Neat bathroom, neutral decor, fans and timber floors
– Multi-purpose room on lower level, understair storage
– Generous three car garage, workshop, garden storage shed
– Wellers Hill State School catchment, close to nature reserves
– Stroll to local cafes, minutes to Westfield Mt Gravatt
Best suited for:
Wide range of buyers looking for a move-in ready home with great potential to update, renovate or establish a modern oasis.