Stylishly updated entertainers’ haven in prime position
Why you’ll love it:
Blending period charm with modern style and quality, this c1930s Queenslander has been architecturally redesigned by Owen and Vokes, with a beautiful renovation and extension creating an entertainers’ dream. Set across a 473sqm north to rear block, the property offers superb indoor/outdoor interaction with multiple living zones, including a lounge and studio/children’s retreat, both easily flowing outdoors.
Nestled in a peaceful street in a desirable riverside locale, it’s a stroll to Orleigh Park, the river and the West End ferry terminal, while also near cafés and sought-after Brisbane State High School.
– Huge deck and barbecue area perfect for alfresco meals
– Glistening in-ground pool set among lush sunlit gardens
– Oversized downstairs deck warmed by outdoor fireplace
– 3.2m Calacutta stone finished kitchen with walk-in pantry
– All stainless appliances including 900mm gas cooktop
– Four bedrooms, main has ensuite with walk-in shower
– Soaring raked ceilings with fans plus air conditioning
– Timber floors, glass louvres, vertical timber shutters
– Skylights, ample storage, mudroom plus solar panels
– Internal access to spacious garage for up to two cars
Best suited for:
A wide range of buyers seeking a stunning entertainers’ haven located within a highly sought-after school catchment.