Golden opportunity to capitalise on a prime location
Why you’ll love it:
This original post-war home occupies 597sqm of ground with a XX-metre frontage at the building line. The property is bursting with scope and insightful buyers with an eye for capital gain will immediately recognise the opportunity.
– Located in arguably the best street in Camp Hill
– Tranquil and leafy suburb offering value for money
– Positioned on a corner block with two street access
– Potential to extend or build the ultimate family home
– Situated amongst established and new homes
– Take advantage of the family friendly neighbourhood
– Large kitchen, plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Lock-up garage for two vehicles plus a carport
– Close to shops, transport and recreational parklands
– Well regarded public and private schools are close by
Best suited for:
Families, investors and developers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its location and landholding.