Why you’ll love it:
Unlock the potential of this truly rare offering, a tastefully renovated post war home positioned high on the hills of Tarragindi on a 607sqm block, with potential for views to the city, mountains, and districts from multiple vantage points. A multitude of options await, simply move in and enjoy the tidy four-bedroom 2-bathroom home or hold as an investment returning strong yields while you design the ultimate entertainer. Surrounded by multiple high end new builds, the location is second to none in the ever-popular suburb of Tarragindi.
The proximity to parks, playgrounds, Toohey Forest, and local amenities ensures a lifestyle of convenience, while the potential for development opens exciting possibilities.
– Potential for city and mountain views from second level
– Renovated post war on a spacious 607sqm block
– Ideal site for a future knock down rebuild home
– Close to multiple parks, playgrounds, and Toohey Forest
– Convenient location with local stores and amenities nearby
– Wellers Road State School catchment area
– Proximity to St Elizabeth’s Primary School and childcare facilities
– Short walk to bus stops and Tarragindi Fitness gym
– Only 14 minutes to the CBD
– Easy access to universities, hospitals and Pacific Motorway
Best suited for:
This property is best suited for savvy investors seeking a secure a prime land parcel in a highly desired address. Its large land size and versatile features make it an attractive option for those looking to land bank or explore redevelopment opportunities. Additionally, the elevated and quiet street location makes it an ideal residence for families seeking a peaceful and comfortable home.