Opportunity to capitalise in a great tranquil pocket
Why you’ll love it:
With significant potential for future value-add or a rebuild (STCA), this two-storey home has scope to create a brand-new family haven of your own. It’s on a spacious 607sqm block with leafy forest views, in a quiet street near Toohey Forest trails, the busway and M3.
– Good sized living room complete with dual outdoor flow
– Front balcony and rear patio for alfresco entertaining
– Swimming pool basks in plenty of north easterly sunshine
– Private grassy backyard that kids and pets can enjoy
– Well equipped kitchen appointed with ample cabinetry
– Three bedrooms with built-ins include the master suite
– Full main bathroom, bright rumpus, and multi-purpose room
– Ceiling fans, storage areas, double garage, and carport
– Large block offers prime development opportunity (STCA)
– Boasting a generous 20.7m frontage and 30m depth
– Promises easy driving access to Brisbane’s vibrant CBD
Best suited for:
Families seeking a spacious property in a quiet location or builders looking to add value in a prime address.
Auction takes place in-rooms on Sat 5 Mar at 5.30pm at the Wellers Hill Bowls Club, 34 Esher Street, Tarragindi.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.