Incredible architect remodelled home with harbour views
Why you’ll love it:
This architecturally remodelled home reveals a visual symphony of design, natural light and idyllic Middle Harbour views atop a north facing parcel. Its quiet cul-de-sac location is opposite Beauty Point foreshore, just a stroll to local and city bound bus services.
– Seamless interplay of Art Deco, contemporary, brutalist
– Flawless build and design by Creative Renovations and Nigel Parsons Architect
– Multi-level layout with concrete slab and double brick
– Eclectic yet harmonious Richard Williamson interiors
– Saltwater pool with port holes, swim jets, heat pump
– New York marble kitchen has integrated Pitt gas hobs
– All bedrooms have ensuites and built-in wardrobes
– C-bus system, eco-smart fireplace, walk-in wine cellar
– Double glazing, solar panels and underfloor heating
– Low maintenance gardens by Stone Rose Landscapes
– Double garage, extensive storage, WIFI repeaters
Best suited for:
Families seeking a luxury move-in ready option that offers outstanding quality, design and views in a premier location.