Why you’ll love it:
In a coveted and leafy enclave of Tarragindi and set across two premium blocks of land, the property delivers unparalleled potential for a young family to capitalise on the modern updates while land banking for the future. Alternatively, build an architect-designed dream residence or subdivide into two lots immediately (STCA).
– 810sqm on two lots fronting parkland, a rare find
– Surrounded by $million architect-designed residences
– Tastefully renovated family home split over two levels
– Beautifully landscaped, mature gardens, pet friendly
– Covered alfresco and sizeable living with fireplace
– Stylish kitchen with extensive island, separate dining
– Four bedrooms with robes, master with ensuite
– Choice of walking and bike trails near the property
– Steps to popular dog park and children’s playground
– Within the Wellers Hill government school catchment
– Near bus routes, fast and easy access to M3 Freeway
– Close to child-care facilities and only 6km from CBD
– 5.4kw solar system, triple carport plus workshop
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a large family residence with a peaceful parkland setting while offering potential for future development potential (STCA).
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.