Why you’ll love it:
Here at architecturally-designed 75 Andrew Avenue, you’ll enjoy the abundant luxury of two kitchens, two main bedrooms (one up, one down, both ensuited and with walk-in robes), two living areas and of course, two car garage. Living large on a low maintenance block in blue-chip Tarragindi certainly has it’s benefits.
– Rare two master beds, two ensuites, two walk-in-robes and two kitchens
– High ceilings 9′ foot ceilings upstairs and downstairs
– Ducted air conditioning with controlled zoning and fans throughout
– Massive pantry and entertainers kitchen that boasts a 900mm gas cooktop
– Fifth bedroom/media room or home office on ground level
– Backyard is an urban oasis with its low maintenance synthetic lawn
– Enormous 31 panel solar power system keeping power bills non-existent
– Catchment for Weller’s Hill S.P.S. and St Elizabeth’s Primary School
– Toohey forest bush trails plus multiple cafes close by
– Easy access to the M3 freeway, veloway plus buses
Best suited for:
Large or extended families, seeking the home perfect for parents of teens, or the richness of extended family all living under one roof.