Modern living and year-round entertaining on vast parcel
Why you’ll love it:
Newly architecturally renovated throughout, this light filled home delivers a modern lifestyle of relaxed outdoor entertaining immersed in lush Toohey Forest views. It offers a choice of huge living zones, promising superb flexibility amid leafy garden surrounds.
Ready to move straight in and enjoy, the property also provides options to further extend or build in underneath on a generous 673sqm elevated block. It sits on a tranquil tree lined street, a walk from Wellers Hill State School, parks and bush trails, with cafés, city buses and the M3 also nearby.
– Large open plan family room warmed by wood fireplace
– Boasts high cathedral ceilings and exposed timber beams
– Seamless flow to oversized alfresco entertaining deck
– Sparkling magnesium pool amid vast pet-friendly gardens
– Open stone kitchen has induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Four sizeable bedrooms including one with outdoor access
– Well proportioned second bedroom leading to an ensuite
– Full main bathroom offers dual vanity and separate w/c
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans, clerestory windows
– Kids’ play area, storage, garaging for four vehicles
Best suited for:
Young families looking for a stunning readymade entertainers’ haven perfectly located within a premium Tarragindi pocket.