Why you’ll love it:
This post-war residence has been beautifully updated for immediate enjoyment while presenting scope to enhance and add further value. It rests on a 663sqm parcel, perfectly positioned within a short distance to all the suburban highlights of local Shopping precincts, parks, local schools, bikeways and cafes/ restaurants. Proximity and great access to Southside Hospitals, Griffith University, Brisbane CBD and beyond.
– Freshly painted interiors with near new carpets
– Easy flow to spacious covered alfresco entertaining area
– Three spacious bedrooms, all fitted with built-in robes
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished hardwood floors
– Fully fenced yard with side access to lock-up shed
– Close to local parks and Toohey Forest walking trails
– Zoned for Wellers Hill State School, stroll to St Elizabeth’s
– Close to M3, Princess Alexandra Hospital, UQ University
Best suited for:
To live, renovate, extend, or build, buyers at all stages will appreciate this blank canvas prospect in a fantastic suburban location. Arrange an inspection today, and see your dreams come to life.