Why you’ll love it:
Showcasing a captivating blend of classic character and refined modern style, this character filled Queenslander is an entertainers’ haven embracing a wonderful sense of space and sunshine from a prime north to rear aspect. It promises an effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle, enhanced by a stunning gourmet kitchen at the heart of the home.
Ideally situated within a vibrant city-fringe pocket, the property is a walk from Coorparoo village shops, Martha St Village, cafés and Coorparoo State School, while also providing easy access to Coorparoo Secondary College and the CBD.
– Charming interiors feature an open plan living zone
– Huge all-weather entertaining deck has bespoke shutters
– Oversized covered patio steps to child-friendly gardens
– Industrial stone kitchen boasts stainless gas cooking
– Four spacious bedrooms including one with bay window
– Generous main bedroom offers ensuite and outdoor access
– Large renovated main bathroom, good sized study nook
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, polished timber floors
– French doors and VJ boards throughout, dual carport
– Sizeable multi-purpose room, workshop and storage area
Best suited for:
First home buyers and families looking for a readymade entertainers’ dream, perfectly located within close proximity of everyday conveniences.