Elegant family sanctuary with enchanting harbour views.
Why you’ll love it:
Set at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac 200m to the ferry, this home is a haven of warmth, elegance and tranquillity. Impeccably appointed and complete with a plunge pool, the sumptuous light-filled interiors are blessed with serene harbour vistas from all three levels.
– Built in 2012 with charming Victorian-inspired design
– Formal living/dining room warmed by cosy fireplace
– Poolside alfresco entertaining, level manicured lawn
– Sumptuous kitchen, thick stone island breakfast bar
– Gas cook top, Miele appliances and butler’s pantry
– Vast top floor bedroom or casual entertaining retreat
– Expansive master suite with walk-in, ensuite, veranda
– Opulent fully tiled light-filled bathrooms, powder room
– Ducted air-conditioning, double garage, storage loft
– Footsteps to Cremorne Walk, rapid access to the CBD
Best suited for:
Families seeking a home of impeccable quality with a functional layout, an abundance of natural light, captivating harbour views and a sense of calm.