Contemporary haven offering superb seclusion and privacy.
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled on a tranquil cul-de-sac and backing onto Northview Outlook Park, this modern residence is the perfect haven for the family that demands seclusion and privacy in equal measures, promising a lifestyle of relaxation in the prime Clifton Hill precinct.
– Near-new home embraces lush outlooks on 443sqm block
– Choice of living zones flowing to multiple alfresco areas
– Open lounge feature high ceilings with fans and timber floors
– Sizeable deck with spa jet pool overlooking the reserve
– Caesarstone kitchen has gas cooktop and butlers’ pantry
– Four bedrooms adjoin stone tiled bathrooms or ensuites
– Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, alarm
– Intercom, double lock-up garage with automated access
– Walking distance to reserves, bushland trails and cafes
– Close to village shops/buses and easy links to the city
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a stylish property in a serene and highly desirable locale delivering the best South Brisbane has to offer.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.