Superb entertainer with mountain, bridge and city views
Why you’ll love it:
In a league of its own, this stunning north facing family residence blends casual elegance with relaxed outdoor living ideal for growing families who love to entertain with panache. It is architecturally designed over three levels, with a suspended concrete construction and titanium zinc and cedar cladding. This is a breathtaking home that offers a lifestyle of prestige and privilege.
At the heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen, with a concrete breakfast island creating a central gathering point, marble benchtops, integrated appliances and custom pendant lighting. There’s also easy outdoor flow to an oversized entertaining deck with 180 degree north facing views towards the city for picturesque entertaining.
– Six-star master suite features oak walk-in robe and Croatian limestone tiling
– Each bathroom finished with heated floors, master with steam shower
– Interiors present an Italian tiled gas fireplace, custom television cabinets
– Kitchen boasts a full butlers pantry, zip-hot/cold taps, abundance of storage
– Stylishly appointed with surround sound speakers, American white oak flooring
– Internal lift accessing all levels, teenagers retreat with second balcony
– Ducted air conditioning, Crimsafe, alarm and video intercom, camera security
– Custom barbeque, magnesium pool with self-regulated heating
– Constructed with a formed concrete staircase, laundry chute, home office
– Guest bedroom featuring an ensuite and separate entry
– Additional features include media room with gym space, poolside bathroom
– Outdoor kitchen complete with dishwasher, wine fridge plus storage
– Four car garage with workshop, storage for bikes, fridge, and multiple safes
– Wellers Hill School Catchment, 6km from CBD, close to parks and transport
Best suited for:
Growing families of all ages seeking an architect designed home that prioritises an entertainers’ indoor/outdoor lifestyle.