Why you’ll love it:
Combining beautiful period features with modern updates, this charming Queenslander offers excellent potential. It enjoys an elevated street position, close to the Princess Alexandra Hospital and located within the catchment for the Brisbane South State Secondary College.
– Combined living and dining zone easily leads outdoors
– Spacious front veranda, high ceilings, hardwood floors
– Covered entertaining deck overlooks private leafy garden
– Fully fenced and landscaped yard ideal for kids and pets
– Gas kitchen with Bosch appliances and dishwasher, new hot water system
– Three well-scaled double bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom
– Air conditioning, double car garage underneath/storage
– Move-in and enjoy, scope to renovate or extend (STCA)
– Practical floorplan for a young family, great investment
– Easy access to the M3 Motorway, only 4km from the CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a well-maintained period home with a functional layout, lots of outdoor space and a family-friendly location.