Freestanding bungalow in the heart of Balgowlah. Close to schools, shops and transport.
Why you’ll love it:
Tucked away at the end of a long driveway, this idyllic retreat offers a low-maintenance lifestyle for families or empty-nesters. Recently refreshed and designed across two bright levels, the contemporary residence seamlessly combines style and functionality. Enjoy two separate living spaces that flow effortlessly to a covered entertainers’ terrace and a private, easy-care lawn surrounded by landscaped gardens.
– Effortless access to an inviting entrance foyer with built-in storage
– Spacious and light-filled living area complemented by a separate dining space
– Glass sliders seamlessly connect to a level rear lawn and enclosed gardens
– Sunlit casual living area opens to a covered entertainers’ terrace
– Open-plan granite kitchen featuring breakfast bar & gas cooking
– 4 King-size bedrooms boasting wardrobes and dedicated study space
– Main bedroom with ensuite and elegant vaulted ceilings on the upper level
– Well-appointed full bathroom and internal laundry with WC on the entry level
– Ducted air conditioning, recently installed engineered timber floors, and a gas outlet
– Built-in gas barbecue situated on the covered terrace
– Convenient retractable awnings shading the terrace, lawn, and living areas
– Secure, remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal access
– Proximity to buses for easy access to Manly, Chatswood, and the city
– Minutes away from Balgowlah Heights Public School and the iconic Manly Beach
Best suited for:
Those seeking an effortlessly stylish and low-maintenance residence with ample living space, and proximity to schools, public transport, and scenic reserves.