The Bradley Residence: A Magnificent Landmark Property
Why you’ll love it
If you and your family have been looking for months or even years for a forever home, look no further! The Bradley Residence is a captivating and significant landmark property that oozes magnificence, while offering uncompromising intimate family comfort. The house has just undergone a full year of extensive renovation by one of the world’s foremost award-winning designers. A quintessentially iconic and stunningly designed home, where vast indoor and outdoor spaces intertwine. It exudes warmth, elegance, and refined sophistication, that would be a joy for you and your family to live in. There will never be an opportunity like this again.
– Vast indoor and outdoor living spaces with 5 indoor areas and 4 outdoor entertainment spaces, including an outdoor kitchen and fire pit, plus child-friendly lawns.
– 5 generous bedrooms with an ideal family-friendly layout
– 6 luxurious bathrooms, 4 en-suites, 1 outdoor full shower room and an additional powder room
– Soaring ornate ceilings, original fireplaces, stunning stained glass, and exquisite carpentry detailing throughout
– Grand formal living and dining rooms, a vast custom kitchen with premium appliances, double kitchen island bench, wine cellar, and 2 dishwashers
– Opulent master bedroom with fitted robes, exclusive walk-in dressing room, and a breathtaking master bathroom
– Desk and study space on all 3 levels, well-equipped laundry, and a gas-heated saltwater swimming pool with spa
– Oversized triple garage and stunning 360° skyline views
Short walk to Mosman village shops and cafes, Rawson Park, and Sydney Harbour National Park, with easy transportation options to the city by bus or ferry.