Elevated, flood free home on spacious block promises vast potential
Why you’ll love it:
Positioned on a 607sqm parcel with a generous frontage, this charming period home presents immense scope to add value as well as exciting prospects for dual living. Its sprawling land size and sizeable layout offer a remarkable opportunity for buyers to renovate or completely knock down and rebuild (STCA).
The property is in a quiet street within a sought-after location, metres to buses plus a stroll from St Sebastian’s Catholic Primary School. Sports ovals and riverside parklands are a walk away while village shops and Yeronga Station are close by.
– Superb chance to redevelop into dream residence (STCA)
– Decorative ceilings, ornate cornices plus ceiling fans
– Sizeable layout has separate living room and dining area
– Undercover entertaining deck overlooks spacious backyard
– Large kitchen plus three bedrooms, one includes built-in
– Central family bathroom, solar panels as well as storage
– Chicken coop/shed, dual carport and off street parking
– Ground level offers self-contained studio accommodation
– Near Brisbane Corso, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre
– Easy access to arterial motorways and central Brisbane
Best suited for:
Prospective buyers seeking a chance to renovate or redevelop a character residence to personal and modern standards (STCA)