Spacious new home, dual living, set in tranquil cul-de-sac
Auction Location: On site
Why you’ll love it:
Backing onto Estate Place Park from a serene cul-de-sac position, this near-new residence provides a perfect fusion of space, idyllic peace and modern comfort. It delivers a vast tri level layout with self-contained granny flat, presenting an exciting opportunity for dual living.
The residence embraces elevated reserve views and lush bushland outlooks, a walk from Mount Gravatt’s hiking trails while moments to Toohey Forest Park. Griffith University campuses, local schools, Holland Park West busway, Southeast Freeway and cycling paths are set nearby.
– Main home offers open lounge and dining area plus rumpus
– Entertaining rear balcony reveals leafy park backdrop
– Caesarstone kitchen has Smeg appliances, butlers’ pantry
– Four bedrooms, main includes walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two family bathrooms, main with separate tub and shower
– High ceilings, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning
– Solar panels, security screens and abundant storage
– One bedroom studio features own kitchen and balcony
– Internal access to triple garage plus off-street parking
– Close to local shops, restaurants and Mt Gravatt Plaza
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for an expansive newly built haven that provides remarkable dual living potential in a quiet leafy location.