Why you’ll love it:
Abundance of light and ample space with multiple living areas in one of Tarragindi’s most desirable streets, this post-war home is ready to occupy whilst delivering scope to extend, renovate or re-build. Buyers, builders, and investors will immediately recognise the potential to capitalise on the 643sqm land size and prime location.
– Enjoying an elevated position in a tree-lined street
– Surrounded by five-star architect designed homes
– Five generous bedrooms plus two living areas
– Modern kitchen with breakfast island
– Master bedroom with en-suite plus built-in robes
– Ducted air-conditioning, hardwood timber flooring
– Remote double lockup garage with storage
– Short stroll to Wellers Hill and St Elizabeth Schools
– Easy access to M3 Freeway, close to CBD buses
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a property with scope to capitalise on its premier location in a tree-lined parkland pocket close to the needs of a contemporary household.