Recently renovated residence with views and privacy
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing treetop vistas and cool breezes from a north facing position, this stunning residence has been recently renovated to provide idyllic contemporary living. Privately set on an elevated 607sqm block, it’s zoned for Wellers Hill State School, while minutes to eateries, local parks, walking trails and daycare centres.
The home has a bright open lounge, a renovated kitchen and three good sized bedrooms. There’s also a flawless transition to the near new wraparound deck which creates an ideal space for entertaining, as well as a huge child-friendly yard.
– Light filled open plan lounge seamlessly flow outdoors
– Near new wraparound deck enjoys private treetop views
– Expansive backyard ideal playground for kids and pets
– Renovated kitchen has modern appliances, ample storage
– Integrated coffee machine, breakfast island, stone tops
– Three bedrooms offer built-ins, one opens to own deck
– Renovated bathroom, air conditioning, fans, fresh paint
– Large underhouse storage, driveway to lock-up garage
– Ready to enjoy with option to personalise in the future
– Close to St Elizabeth’s Primary School, playing fields
– Moments to shops, seven kilometre drive to Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a renovated home with views, privacy and future scope to personalise in a fantastic Annerley address.