Sun drenched cottage nestled in tranquil leafy locale
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing a sunny north east to rear aspect from a serene leafy pocket, this low maintenance residence offers a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle. It enjoys an elevated position on a 749sqm corner block, a walk from Moorooka State School and buses while close to Moorooka Station and supermarkets.
The home showcases contemporary finishes throughout to complement its cottage facade, including a modern kitchen and sleek bathroom rarely found in similar properties. Prospective buyers will have nothing to do but move in and enjoy this comfortable haven.
– Easycare interiors reveal large open living/dining area
– Covered deck overlooks sunlit yard with lush backdrop
– Near new island kitchen with stainless gas appliances
– Two bedrooms, main offers walk-in and access to deck
– Stunning near new bathroom has a separate tub/shower
– Additional w/c, timber floorboards and ceiling fans
– Fire pit, single carport as well as off street parking
– Short drive away from St Elizabeth’s Primary School
– Near central Moorooka’s shops, restaurants and cafés
– Handy to Toohey Forest Park and The Clubhouse Moorooka
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a light filled cottage that promises peaceful contemporary living within a tranquil leafy locale.