Charming entertainer in a highly sought-after location
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in the tranquility of lush surroundings, this flawlessly maintained residence caters to the desires of families who relish hosting gatherings. Positioned on a peaceful tree-lined street, it’s conveniently close to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, the railway station, AFL sports fields, and in proximity to The University of Queensland.
Drenched in natural light and generously spacious, this home unveils an open living and dining area, a well-appointed family-sized kitchen, and four airy bedrooms upstairs. Beyond the interior, you’ll discover an array of delightful outdoor spaces, including an expansive entertainment deck, a glistening pool, and a low-maintenance, verdant yard.
– Bi-fold doors open to a leafy view to the entertaining deck
– Sparkling swimming pool & cubby house for the kids
– Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops & stainless steel appliances
– Four generously sized bedrooms including ensuited master
– Three well-appointed bathrooms & large, functional laundry
– Airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout for comfort
– Polished timber floors, shutters, double insulation – stellar six-star energy rating
– Versatile room downstairs – potential office, media or guest bedroom
– 2.8-meter ceilings downstairs, spacious double garage and workshop
– 3kW solar panels and 10,000 litre water tank plumbed for grey water
– Electric gate, pedestrian gate & wide street frontage
Best suited for:
Prospective buyers in search of a beautifully presented home that offers exceptional outdoor leisure spaces, all within minutes of Brisbane’s central business district.