Solid brick family home embracing glorious leafy backdrop
Why you’ll love it:
Peacefully backing onto Toohey Forest, this neatly presented home is ready to enjoy while also offering great scope to add value later. It features a choice of living spaces, a functional electric kitchen and three well scaled bedrooms. Stepping outside, a landscaped backyard awaits where kids and pets can play all day.
Set on a 635sqm block with 20 metre frontage on a quiet tree lined street, it’s an easy walk to tranquil bush trails, Tarragindi village shops, cafes and restaurants, while minutes to Wellers Hill State School and public transport.
– Chance to move in and personalise/renovate in the future
– Great potential as an investment or to build anew (STCA)
– Central open living/dining zone plus sunroom, family area
– Landscaped child-friendly yard amid lush leafy surrounds
– Functional kitchen has electric cooktop and ample storage
– Three bedrooms with built-ins plus a full bathroom
– Features include hardwood floors and fans throughout
– Double lock-up garage with generous storage space
– Wide driveway parking, solid brick and tile construction
– Near Griffith University, moments to Brisbane CBD and M3
Best suited for:
Young families looking for a peaceful move-in ready home with future scope to enhance in a rare bushland-backing position.