Well maintained home in quiet, convenient location
Register to bid for the auction by copying the below link into your web browser:
Why you’ll love it:
Nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket of Tarragindi with little through traffic, this peaceful suburban retreat offers light-filled living areas and an abundance of leafy gardens and trees. It provides a well-proportioned floorplan and spacious accommodation, plus immense potential to extend and renovate or knockdown to rebuild into a dream home (STCA). This well-structured residence is set on a generous 607sqm block only footsteps from Moorbell Street Park, with the Holland Park West busway and the new Brisbane Metro service also close by.
– Open plan living/dining zone flooded in natural light
– Spacious grassed backyard presents established gardens
– Gas kitchen showcases a large breakfast bar, dishwasher
– Three good sized double bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Neatly presented bathroom reveals bathtub, modern tiles
– Ceiling fans, hardwood floors, air conditioning, laundry
– Separate w/c at the rear, carport plus off-street parking
– Scope to extend, build underneath, design new home (STCA).
– Slight elevation provides lovely leafy views of nearby park
– Easy access to Wellers Hill and Marshall Road State Schools, Holland Park SHS, Universities, and the M3
– Near Toohey State Forest offers hiking and native wildlife in the inner city
– Stone’s throw from Greenslopes Private Hospital
Best suited for:
Young families and investors seeking the perfect entry-level residence in a highly sought-after inner-city suburb, or builders looking for the ideal site to build a modern home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.