Outstanding entertainer with high-quality finishes
Why you’ll love it:
In a tightly held and peaceful pocket of Holland Park, this post-war home has been elegantly rebuilt with sharp attention to detail & luxury finishes. A seamless in/outdoor haven, it’s an entertainer framed by a North East facing established garden. Located in the Holland Park SS and Cavendish Road SHS catchment areas.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robes and large ensuite
– Downstairs living with second ensuite bedroom
– Granite kitchen, St George oven, 5 burner gas stove
– Formal dining, blackbutt cabinetry, bi-folds opening to deck
– Smeg barbecue and pizza oven in outdoor entertaining
– Hoop pine and blackbutt flooring, ducted air-conditioning
– Eco-friendly ceiling fans, Laura Ashley window furnishings
– Frameless glass showers and river white granite vanities
– 4 car garage, workshop/storage, electric gate and security
– 5kw system, 18 solar panels, 3 x 1,800 litre water tanks
Best suited for:
Established families with teenagers or professional couples.