Character, charm and potential in a convenient location.
One of only a handful of classic P&O style character homes in the area, this well-maintained full-brick residence offers striking period features in an unbeatable, walk-to-everything location. Set on a large, near-level block with lush greenery and mature gardens, there is scope to reimagine, rejuvenate or rebuild (STCA), or to just enjoy all the conveniences and charm of an easycare lifestyle.
– Striking street presence with eye-catching nautical-deco style & aesthetic
– Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, plus home office/3rd bedroom
– The combined living & dining area brimming with natural light, neat modern kitchen
– Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate WC
– Curved bay windows, polished timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ovesized lock-up garage, additional off-street parking, plenty of under-house storage
– Massive 878.9 sqm near-level block, private setting shielded by greenery
– Stunning back yard with lush vegetation, garden paths and sandstone sitting area
– Minutes’ walk to Forestway Shopping centre, City buses, schools and parks
– Scope to add value, extend or knock down and rebuild (STCA)
Young families or couples with an eye for the extraordinary, looking for an entry into a dynamic, thriving area; renovators, builders and investors wanting to capitalize on the future growth of this amazing community