Fully renovated residence in leafy convenient location
Auction Location: On-site
Why you’ll love it:
Embracing leafy tree lined outlooks from an elevated position, this recently renovated home promises a contemporary lifestyle of idyllic comfort and relaxation. It showcases stylish interiors with polished hardwood floors that flow seamlessly to outdoor entertaining spaces basking in a sunny northerly aspect.
The property is in a convenient address, a stroll from buses, parks and Fairfield Gardens Shopping Complex. Fairfield Station and riverfront reserves are a walk away, while the Green Bridge, University of Queensland and M3 are easily accessible.
– Sizeable floorplan includes open living and dining area
– Undercover decked balcony captures lush elevated views
– Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
– Three bedrooms, main has walk-in robe and modern ensuite
– Sleek main bathroom offers stone vanity and rain shower
– Outdoor kitchenette as well as underhouse storage shed
– Tandem dual carport alongside plenty off street parking
– Situated within catchment zone of Yeronga State School
– Moments from sports ovals and Queensland Tennis Centre
– Short drive to popular lifestyle attractions in the city
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an updated haven that effortlessly provides contemporary comfort in a remarkably lush and convenient locale.