Tranquil lifestyle in an enviable bushland setting
Why you’ll love it:
Capturing leafy views from every vantage point, this inviting home promises a lifestyle of peace and privacy. It’s set on a spacious 610sqm block in a quiet street with next to no through traffic, moments from buses, schools and Toohey Forest bush walks.
– Easycare living and dining zones each flowing outdoors
– Undercover entertaining patio embraces scenic backdrop
– Fully fenced backyard where children and pets can play
– Well presented kitchen fitted with stainless appliances
– Master bedroom has renovated walk-in robe and ensuite
– Rumpus with flexible office opens to lower level patio
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans, alarm and camera systems
– Double lock-up garage, solid brick and tile construction
– Ready to move in yet offers scope to add further value
– Set within the catchment of Wellers Hill State School
Best suited for:
Buyers looking for a serene sought-after location away from the city bustle, with lifestyle amenities still close by.
Auction takes place in-rooms on Sat 5 Mar at 5.30pm at the Wellers Hill Bowls Club, 34 Esher Street, Tarragindi.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.