Timeless family home in a premier inner-city location
Why you’ll love it:
Offered to the market for the first time in 20 years, this dearly loved family residence is awash with northerly light and ideally positioned to enjoy sweeping views of parkland and the Brisbane river, whilst the Brisbane Corso Riverwalk is just footsteps away.
– Situated in a quiet and prestigious Fairfield precinct
– Set on 802sqm of ground within lush rainforest gardens
– Open-plan layout opens to a wraparound verandah
– Timber bi-fold doors and polished hardwood flooring
– Caesarstone kitchen, plus a solar hot water system
– Split system air-conditioning in two bedrooms
– Combined with ceiling fans provide climate comfort
– Ultra-convenient, close to Fairfield Gardens Shopping
– Surrounded by parks, sports fields and playgrounds
– Good transport options and public and private schools
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a move-in ready property with the style and convenience of a prestigious riverfront Fairfield address.