Elegant entertaining with c1920s charm in an exclusive enclave.
Why you’ll love it:
An oversized semi with house-like proportions, this home retains its c1920s heritage throughout a sumptuous reimagining. Embracing single level living and sleek open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining, it enjoys a peaceful leafy setting central to Chinamans and Balmoral Beaches.
– Crisp white colour palette, dark timber floorboards
– High coffered ceilings, French windows, light-filled
– Gourmet open kitchen with a lavish stone island
– Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
– Vast living/dining room with a marble fireplace
– Covered alfresco deck, level manicured garden
– Separate casual living for a functional lifestyle
– Bedrooms with built-ins, one with private entrance
– Stylish light-filled bathrooms, one with a bathtub
– Ducted air conditioning, immaculately presented
Best suited for:
Families or downsizers who value space, light, gourmet entertaining and a functional floor plan all in an exclusive beachside enclave.