Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying sunshine and cool breezes from an easterly aspect, this beautifully renovated home is an entertainer’s delight, boasting effortless indoor/outdoor flow. It showcases charming light filled spaces looking out to a Mediterranean-style pool amid easycare gardens.
Central to Hendra, Ascot and Albion, the property provides easy access to restaurants and bars with Aviation State High School and Dandelion and Driftwood café also nearby. It’s close to St. Margaret’s Anglican Girls and Eagle Junction State schools as well as St. Rita’s and St. Joseph’s colleges.
– Freshly painted interiors enhanced by oak floorboards
– 12kw solar system, 3 phase power
– Large open living zone with slow combustion fireplace
– Wraparound patio fit for entertaining in superb privacy
– Sleek modern kitchen features European appliances
– Four sizeable bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
– Generous main bedroom offers dressing room and ensuite
– Fully tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
– Air conditioning, feature staircase, guest bathroom
– Internal entry to double garage plus ample storage
– Links to Brisbane Airport, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
Best suited for:
Families looking for a stunning move-in ready home perfectly located within close proximity of schools and amenities.