Why you’ll love it:
Enjoying a quiet blue-ribbon address, this attractive and well-maintained property, nestles amongst mature greenery and pretty outlooks, while presenting scope to revitalise and capitalise on its dress circle location and lifestyle opportunity.
– Entertainment deck with partial views to Pearl Bay
– Private rear garden with mature plantings and lawn
– Kitchen/living areas overlooks deck, garden, views
– Granite kitchen with Blanco induction cooktop
– Spacious master suite has wide views across Pearl Bay
– Walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite plus a jacuzzi
– Level 2 of the home accommodates all four bedrooms
– Separate study and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double lock-up garage, plus a large laundry room
– Quick and easy access to Spit Bridge and Mosman Village
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a prestige address along with a home for a growing family that is ready to move-in and enjoy whilst offering scope to make their own mark and personalise the property.