Why you’ll love it:
Embrace the serenity of this boutique character apartment in ‘Kulnura’ Neutral Bay. With its blend of classic allure and contemporary comfort, it offers a retreat that captures the essence of modern living in a timeless setting. Nestled peacefully at the rear and wrapped in windows, it offers a private treetop sanctuary feel whilst bathed in natural light. Ideally positioned between Neutral Bay Village and the picturesque waterfront parklands, it provides the epitome of convenience and lifestyle living.
– Set on the second level, offering a tranquil elevated perspective and privacy
– Boasting high ceilings and European Oak herringbone floors throughout
– High-quality renovation showcases low-maintenance interiors for modern living
– Grand foyer welcomes you to a house-like feel, open plan living and dining
– Integrated kitchen showcases premium appliances and sleek benchtops
– Two spacious double bedrooms, both adorned with built-in robes
– Contemporary bathroom indulges with its luxurious rainfall shower and spa
– Internal laundry facilities, residents’ parking on title and private entrance
– Historic boutique building comprises nine character-filled properties
– Stroll to Hayes Street wharf, city buses, Anderson Park and foreshore walks
Best Suited For:
Ideal for urban professionals, young families, downsizers or savvy investors seeking a low-maintenance property in an unbeatable location.