Whisper quiet north facing townhouse in prime locale
Why you’ll love it:
A haven of tranquility and privacy, this impeccably presented townhouse is setback 50m from the street, nestled behind landscaped gardens. It is just a 300-metre walk to Crows Nest and Naremburn Village, a short 10-minute drive to the CBD, and St Leonards Station is not too far away.
– Boutique complex, two townhouses and four apartments
– Living spaces link to front and rear entertainment areas
– Gas/Caesarstone kitchen and stainless-steel appliances
– Grand master suite with walk-in robes and sleek ensuite
– Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, and timber flooring
– Study nook, large laundry, powder room for guests on entrance level
– Big single garage has internal access, visitor parking
– Fast commute, only three sets of traffic lights to CBD
– Near city and Chatswood buses, Naremburn village shops
– 10 min walk to St Leonards Train Station
Best suited for:
Insightful buyers seeking a spacious, stylish, and low-maintenance property located in a thriving lifestyle hub.