Encapsulating the magical charm of the famed Byron Hinterland, this captivating 12-acre parcel is set in one of the region’s most picturesque pockets, just three kilometres from Federal township, yet seemingly in a world of its own. As you approach the property, your gaze will be drawn to the exquisite four-bedroom cottage-style home, surrounded by romantic gardens that instantly warm the soul. The timeless elegance of its beautifully rendered brick exterior and expansive front verandah will surely excite you about what else lies beyond.
The newly renovated kitchen with a walk-in pantry welcomes all budding chefs, while multiple verandahs provide an incredible indoor-outdoor connection, granting 180-degree northeast views of the surrounding valley and its majestic rolling hills. The two full-sized shared bathrooms-particularly the one on the main floor with a freestanding bathtub-offer moments of serenity.
Wander through the grounds and discover that the outdoor areas are equally enchanting. Take a dip in the 11-metre magnesium pool, host a luncheon under the shade of the pool house, or explore the established gardens and orchards to pick-your-own flowers or produce. And while there are plenty of reasons to stay in, the endless coastal hotspots and quaint townships less than a 30-minute drive away will tempt you to venture out: from Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads to Bangalow and Newrybar.
– 12-acre property in sought-after Byron Hinterland pocket
– Four-bedroom cottage-style home with elegant rendered brick veneer
– Newly renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry and country styling
– Four queen-sized bedrooms, two with built-ins, plus a study
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Multiple verandahs with 180-degree views over the rolling hillsides
– 11-metre magnesium pool with adjoining pool house
– Separate double garage and workshop space
– Surrounded by popular coastal hotspots and other hinterland hamlets
– 25-minute drive to Byron Bay, 30 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport