Why you’ll love it:
A sought-after lifestyle for the privileged few, this home boasts a waterfront reserve position along glorious Cremorne Walk. Occupying approx. 740sqm of leafy landscaped grounds, it exudes vivid Federation elegance as it gazes out over the bobbing boats of glistening Mosman Bay.
– Versatility to accommodate a large family
– Full brick with high ornate ceilings and timber floors
– Picture rails, open fireplaces and leadlight windows
– Gourmet open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Stone bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances
– Wonderfully generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, freestanding bathtubs
– Landscaped gardens, ducted air conditioning
– Stroll to bus and ferry transport, rapid access to CBD
Best suited for:
Families who value space, elegance and versatility all set to a panoramic harbor backdrop with direct access to one of Sydney’s most beautiful foreshore walks.