Easy living and alfresco entertaining in convenient area
Why you’ll love it:
Immersed in panoramic outlooks reaching as far as Mount Coot-tha and the Brisbane CBD, this recently renovated home promises relaxed indoor living and alfresco entertaining. It’s a readymade modern haven boasting quality appointments throughout, creating an ideal lifestyle base in a convenient address.
Occupying a huge 544sqm block near Lagonda Park, the property is a walk from village shops and Fairfield Station while minutes from Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Private Hospitals. It’s also set within the catchment of the nearby Junction Park State School.
– Choice of living zones includes one with an open layout
– Oversized entertaining deck amid lush private outlooks
– Large landscaped gardens where kids and pets can play
– Contemporary chefs’ kitchen presents stone benches
– Kitchen offers butlers’ pantry and waterfall island
– Four generous bedrooms each appointed with a built-in
– Main bedroom has dual vanity ensuite and balcony access
– Full main bathroom plus guest powder room downstairs
– Air conditioning, ceiling fans plus plantation shutters
– Study, 5.4kW solar system, double garage with storage
Best suited for:
A wide range of buyers looking for a stunning entertainers’ haven perfectly located within close proximity of all amenities.