Updated dual level family home with bushland vistas.
Why you’ll love it:
Set on a 630sqm block amidst peaceful bushland surrounds, this charming residence has been recently refurbished to cater to modern family living. It’s conveniently located just a short walk from local cafes and parks, with schools and public transport options nearby.
– Open plan living/dining space with superb outdoor flow
– Lower-level lounge offers further comfort for families
– Enjoy sweeping bush views and sunsets from the balcony
– In-ground swimming pool with beautiful garden surrounds
– Gas kitchen has stone top island bench and dishwasher
– Five bedrooms, including master with spacious ensuite
– Three neat and tidy bathrooms, two feature bathtubs
– Air conditioning in master, fireplace, ceiling fans
– Post-war, recently painted with polished timber flooring
– Wellers Hill State catchment, close to Griffith University
Best suited for:
This exceptional home offers the perfect opportunity for growing families seeking space, flexibility and quality.