Why you’ll love it:
Commanding panoramic 180-degree vistas to the gateway and CBD from an elevated 810sqm allotment, this six-bedroom prestige home balances proximity to fashionable attractions with a tranquil atmosphere. Situated just moments from public transport and parkland, this dual-storey residence boasts exquisite interiors, marvellous entertainment options and impressive, tropical gardens.
An exemplary family home, that greets you with a grand character façade, enclosed verandas’, a gated driveway, and lush gardens. Inside, beautiful pine timber floors, French doors, decorative VJ panelling and stained-glass windows create a magnificent setting.
– Circa 1919, Quintessential Queenslander on 810sqm
– 15 metre, North facing veranda with 180-degree views
– Stunning 10-metre, heated inground pool with spa bath
– Extensive lush, tropical gardens surround the home
– VJ panelling, 3.3m ceilings upstairs, pine timber flooring
– Master has ensuite, walk-in robe plus French doors to deck
– Five beds plus oversized study, three modern bathrooms
– Dual living, equipped with kitchenette and separate living
– 5kw solar panels, solar hot water plus solar heated pool
– 2 x 5000L water tanks, fully fenced, remote double carport
– Junction Park State School catchment
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking an incomparable family sanctuary on a premier street, who love to entertain in style.