Striking Hamptons inspired dwelling in tranquil pocket.
Why you’ll love it:
Peacefully tucked away in a tranquil pocket of Annerley, this brand-new Hamptons-inspired residence displays a striking façade and immense street appeal from an elevated position. It occupies a 418 sqm corner block and is only a short walk to local parklands and bus services.
Custom built to impeccable standards by Kingdom Constructions Aus, with an abundance of natural light and an expansive open plan living design. Finished with high-end Miele appliances, a walk-through butler’s pantry, and a gas fireplace.
– Generous living and dining zones flowing to the alfresco
– Undercover patio steps to a sparkling in-ground pool
– Stone wall with feature garden plus fully fenced lawns
– Stone kitchen has Miele gas cooktop and butlers’ pantry
– Five large bedrooms, master offers ensuite plus walk in
– Versatile fifth bedroom/home office, full main bathroom
– Soaring ceilings with fans plus parquetry timber floors
– Ducted air conditioning, study nook, media bar in rumpus
– Internal entry to double garage with epoxy flooring
– Near walking trails, top school, and day-care centres
– Wellers Hill State School Catchment, 6kms to Brisbane CBD
Best suited for:
Buyers seeking a contemporary lifestyle of effortless living and entertaining nestled in a family-friendly environment.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.