Why you’ll love it:
Embracing leafy district outlooks towards Toohey Forest and Mount Coot-Tha, this newly renovated residence promises stylish modern living and effortless relaxation in a peaceful premier street. Capturing spectacular sunset views and refreshing breezes from an elevated rear north east 607sqm block, it’s a walk to St Joachim’s Primary School and Marshall Road State School.
Light filled and beautifully contemporary, this property has a generous living area set beneath high pitched ceilings, plus an inviting in-ground pool amidst private garden surrounds.
– Sprawling open family and dining zone flows outdoors
– Front balcony enhanced with a scenic leafy backdrop
– Gourmet stone kitchen features high-end appliances
– Five bedrooms, two equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Two chic renovated bathrooms include one with a tub
– Polished hardwood timber floors and air conditioning
– Slow combustion fireplace plus plantation shutters
– Large bi-fold doors plus garaging for two vehicles
– Moments away from choice of local shops and cafes
– Easy driving access to Brisbane CBD via the nearby M3
Best suited for:
A wide range of keen buyers looking for a fantastic readymade prospect in a quiet sought-after location.