Rare opportunity to capitalise on a bushland backdrop
Why you’ll love it:
Take advantage of the property’s elevated position and sensational potential to renovate or rebuild, with Toohey Forest at the end of the garden. It is ideally positioned on a quiet no through road and set on 698sqms of land, including a wide frontage of 19.3 metres.
– Tidy post war home set on a prime building site
– East facing district views from the front of the home
– Comfortable, airy, functional and neatly presented
– Expansive family room joins sunny front balcony
– Good sized bedrooms and master has an ensuite
– The home is currently leased by long term tenants
– Walk to parkland and Toohey Forest walking tracks
– Primary schools, bus routes and shops are nearby
– Set in the catchment zone for Wellers Hill School
– Easy and fast access to M3 Freeway and 6km to CBD
Best suited for:
For renovators, builders and investors seeking a property with scope to update or rebuild and set on a large land holding.